You may passionate on electronic gadgets or in flow you took electronics as your subject. You may wonder how the current market is gearing up to AI for better world evolution.
No matter what, you can do wonders with electronics subject if you are willing to do.
Here are the evergreen projects coming in future.
1. Interchanging memories:
Interchanging memories of two bodies thereby
- One may change his/her body according to his will by interchanging memories.
- One may save his memories in a hard disc or a machine
- One may save his memory into a robot. So that he may not die even after his body cremation. He lives forever in a robot.
Okay! Let’s explore:
There are different kinds of opportunities after Electronics U.G which may or may not suits you based on you goals, ability, economic background.
Irrespective of electronics, you can choose field you enjoy in further studies.
Here are some best ways which I know:
BASED ON CORE
- OPTICAL COMMUNICATIONS: There lots of opportunities in O.C too. But the main drawback is you have pay a lot for coaching (1 to 3.5 lakh). This would fetch you job with salary of 30k per month.
- VLSI: VLSI is the ever best subject and has huge potential in future as well as now. You can get good job with maximum package by learning the IEEE language, etc. There are good institutes (like R. V. VLSI) for that. The coaching costs 1–1.5* lakhs. If you get job, initially you can only earn 10k to 15k per month (if you are not from well reputed college). But after 1 or 2 years may be your salary will be multiplied (greater than software industry hikes).
- EMBEDDED SYSTEMS: It is the 2nd pioneer in electronics which provides great job opportunities for many students. The coaching costs 0–1.5* lakhs based on the area.
- DIGITAL IMAGE PROCESSING: DIP has huge potential to land us on best position. But, one should possess deep understanding of crests and troughs in the subject for it.
- GOVERNMENT EXAMS: Top exams for government jobs are Indian Engineering Services(IES), Steel Authority of India limited(SAIL), Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), National Aluminium Company Ltd. (NALCO), HPCL, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), BPCL, ONGC, NTPC, Coal India and AFCAT (air force). My instruction is try these exams if you have great subject and potential to know a lot.
One can do certifications on subjects and as well as short time courses in the best institutes by writing entrance exams like Veda IIT, CDAC and Vector India (for Embedded systems). There is no examination fee for vector India. Veda IIT and CDAC has examination fee of 1000 to 2000/-.
These institutions may charge you up to 2 lakhs for training and show job opportunities*(may be).
Check out the details in vedaiit.org, CDAC.in and www.vectorindia.org.
- GATE EXAM: Some top IIT’ s provide research facilities for different subjects. You may have to get the rank in 2 or hardly 3 digits.
- GRE: For foreign studies. It would be better if you get score of 320+ out of 340.
Notice that some institutes are good for some particular courses. So wisely choose the university or institute according to your preferred course for GATE and GRE.
NON CORE (OTHER OPPORTUNITIES)
- SOFTWARE INDUSTRY: One of the best opportunity for us (Indians) to boost our economy. One can learn and do certifications on popular languages like RUBY ON RAILS, PYTHON, HADOOP. IOT, MACHINE LEARNING, CLOUD are the best.
- GOVERNMENT SECTOR: you can choose administrative sector (IAS, IPS, Groups), bank exams (Manager, P.O and Clerical). Related information available in government job updates, news papers etc.
- PART TIME: There are many opportunities in the world. As an Engineering graduate I won’t suggest this to you unless you build up your start up.
- ONLINE EARNING: Technology intensified. As a result, you can earn lots of money by sitting in front of desktop with bunny slippers. At first you may not able to learn much amount. But 1–3* years later, your money might get multiplied even if you wont do anything. It depends on how fast you learn and apply the things. Here are some decent ways to earn money online.
- Upload video’s (Example: YouTube).
- Sell Photos (Example: Istock and Shutterstock).
- Earn from digital marketing. Warning: Be cautious about choosing a website or company.
- Sell your creative hand made things (Example: etsy.com).
- Do Photoshop(Example: Fiverr)
- Be an affiliate (Example: affilorama)
- Be a freelancer (Example: Upwork)
- Write a Blog on your interested topic. (Example: WordPress and Wix)
- Invest in some cloth material. Make your own shirt design. Sell the stock on amazon.
- MBA: Although CAT, GMAT, IBSAT, XAT, SAT, NMAT, SNAP, IIFT, CET, CMAT, MAT leads you to good institutes, CAT, GMAT have the potential to give you best quality fruits. Fee range is 0–20* lakh based on the college.
- GRE: One can do their different kinds of courses in where ever he/ want.For Example: Bio-medical Engineering in Singapore etc.
Don’t let your mind oscillate in different choices. Do research on which suits you best.
Hope this helps.
Thanks for reading this with patience. Wish you good luck.